
Halloween. Hallowe'en. All Hallows Eve. Samhain. All Saints Day. Dia de los Muertos.
October. My husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We started our Fall Quarter at School, We celebrated Blake turning 41 and we drank a lot this month. I started my 9 month cold that will undoubtedly drive me more and more disagreeable as the weeks pass. Still this nagging feeling of "pause" in my life. Perhaps our economic status is what helps fuel this sensation. It rears its ugly head from time to time. That and no travel plans. When we have no plans to travel in the next 6 months i begin to get really cantankerous (yes, cantankerous). (traveling to visit family notwithstanding)
Always daydreaming about another house in another town. Always dreaming about our fantasy business creation, our Cinema-brew pub. What it would look like. Designing the bathrooms to hanging mannequins from the ceiling. It worries me the extent i pretend these things in my mind. I just love the idea too much.
Now it is November, the weather is creepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment